Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G af-s Dx Lens Review
Watch the Video of Nikon 35mm f/1.8g af-s Dx Lens Review
In this Episode, we will review the Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G af-s Dx Lens.
We will take a look at the features and Image Quality of this lens.
Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Lens is a Budget Lens and is Great for Everyday Photography.
This can be your everyday lens.
You will learn all about Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Lens in this Episode.
This Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens is one of the Best Lens you can get in Budget.
This is a versatile lens.
The AF-S Nikkor 35mm F1.8G DX is Nikon’s most recent focal point. Its presentation came as something of a shock to numerous onlookers, not on the grounds that it’s a refreshed 35mm focal point with an implicit self-adjust engine, but since the ‘DX’ assignment demonstrates that it’s intended for use on DX design bodies,
and isn’t completely good with Nikon’s developing FX arrange camera extend. As indicated by Nikon, this has enabled the organization to outline a focal point that is little, lighter and less expensive than it would have been had it offered a full scope of the FX picture circle. Essentially,
the focal point is fundamentally focused as an economical, extensive opening alternative for clients of the section level (D40/D40X/D60) arrangement of DSLRs.
The Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G central length is generally comparable to 50mm on an FX camera, and the focal point subsequently fits into the ‘standard’ classification, with an edge of view offering none of the ‘viewpoint bending’ related with a wide angle or zooming focal points.
The quick F1.8 most extreme gap concedes more than fourfold the amount of light as the AF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G VR DX unit focal point, which is valuable for shooting in low light while keeping shade speeds sensibly high.
The ‘Noiseless Wave Motor’ permits self-adjust on the greater part of Nikon’s DSLR bodies, with the special reward of enabling the client to change concentrate physically in AF mode if wanted.
The Nikon 35mm F1.8G highlights an optical outline of 8 components in 6 gatherings, including an aspherical component for the revision of variations more often than not connected with extensive opening prime focal points.
However not at all like the run of the mill 50mm standard prime for the full casing (FX) arrange, this present focal point’s central length is preferably shorter than the spine separate from the focal point mount to the imager.
This requires the utilization of an alleged ‘retrofocal’ outline, which is all the more as a rule related to wide-angle focal points;
sadly this frequently brings about expanded abnormalities in respect to conventional close symmetric 50mm plans. So how does the 35mm F1.8 DX measure up?
Feature highlights of Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
- 35mm central length; quick F1.8 most extreme opening
- Noiseless Wave Motor permits self-adjusting on all Nikon DSLRs
- Full-time manual concentration abrogate
- For DX design cameras
Primary Features of Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G:
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) empowers quick, precise and calm self-adjust.
- Additional low Dispersion (ED) component offers predominant sharpness and shading revision by successfully limiting chromatic abnormality.
- Aspherical focal point component for all intents and purposes takes out unconsciousness and different sorts of deviation, notwithstanding when shooting at the most stretched out accessible gap.
- M/A concentration mode switch empowers brisk changes amongst manual and self-adjust operation.
- Raise Focus (RF) gives smooth and quick self-adjust while dispensing with front barrel pivot and focal point length changes.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) upgrades light transmission proficiency and offers unrivaled shading consistency and decreased flare.
- Specialized Specifications:
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Central Length: 35mm
- Greatest Aperture: f/1.8
- Least Aperture: f/16
- Configuration: FX/35mm
- Greatest Angle of View (DX-design): 44°
- Most extreme Angle of View (FX-organize): 63°
- Most extreme Reproduction Ratio: 0.24x
- Focal point Elements: 11
- Focal point Groups: 8
- Stomach Blades: 7
- Super Integrated Coating: Yes
- Self-adjust: Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Yes
- Inner Focusing: Yes
- Least Focus Distance: 0.82 ft. (0.25m)
- Center Mode: Auto, Manual
- G-sort: Yes
- Channel Size: 58mm
- Acknowledges Filter Type: Screw-on
- Measurements (Approx.): 2.83 in. (72 mm) x 2.81 in. (71.5 mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 10.7 oz. (305 g)
See some Sample Images of Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
Question for You
If you are using this Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Lens what is your Experience with this Lens?
If you have any question realated to Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Leave in the comment section.
[amazon_link asins=’B001S2PPT0,B06Y2LQCP3,B00HQ4W4XO,B00KWNA1VS,B004Y1AYAC’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’harshvardhana-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’7a9396a2-a980-11e7-9279-fb5c0d6de405′]