Amazing Trick to Create Sketch-Photo Fusion in Photoshop |Photoshop Tutorial for Beginners
In this tutorial I will be showing an Easy and Amazing Trick to Create Sketch-Photo Fusion in Photoshop.
Create Two Duplicate copies of the Background Layer of the image which you have choose to create the Pencil Sketch-Photo Fusion Effect.
3. Now change the Layer Blend Mode to the Colour Dodge. That would turn the image into the outlines something like the image under. Though it does not clearly show all the outlines. In order to fix that we need to follow the next step.
4. Go the Filter and choose Blur and then choose Gaussian Blur.
5. Don’t Choose the Blur Radius too high otherwise it will take away all the highlights and we will be left with Pixels based image which we don’t want.
6. So, Choose the Radius where you can see all the outlines properly.
7. Now Select Both the Duplicate layers which we have created in 1st Step and merge them together by Pressing CTR+E or CMD+E.
8. Now you must be having the result similar to the image below but it still has colours on the outlines but we want to make it black and white so we need to De-Saturate it. You can do so by pressing CTR+U or CMD+U.
9. And then take the saturation slider way towards the left to de-saturate the outlines.
10. Now we need to work on the image to make it look like it has been hand drawn and not computer generated. So in order to do select one Hard Edge Brush from the brushes panel.
11. Go to the Brush settings as shown below but if it is not visible then you need to go the windows and check brush and then in the settings panel check Shape Dynamics. Now increase size slider to around 40%.
12. Now Check the Texture box.
14. Now Select Dual Brush Option.
15. Chose a Secondary brush to give a further variance to our brush.
16. Now select the Transfer option also and check the result by making some strokes of brush on the canvas and keep on playing with different sliders until you are happy with the result.
18. Now if you press the Brush pre-set panel, New Brush which we have just create must be there.
19. Now make outlines with that brush on the entire image by choosing small pencil size of the Brush. You can reduce the size of the Brush by pressing [ key and increase the size by pressing ] key.
20. Slowly outline the entire image without being precise just go rough with it that would give a more realistic result. If you are using Graphic Pen then it is very easy for you but with the help of mouse it becomes little uneasy.
21. Add some rough outlines to the blank canvass also to give realism to the sketch.
22. Now try to add some shades to the image by increasing the size of the brush with a low opacity of around 10% by looking at the Shadows in the Original image.
24. If you don’t like the result then fill the layer Mask with White colour again and mask out different part this time. Keep Experimenting with the result until you are happy.
25. Now your result must be looking like this and our Pencil Sketch Photo Fusion in Photoshop is ready.
I hope you like this Tutorial.
Thank you. Please Subscribe to my Blog and Newsletter to stay updated with Latest Free and Premium tutorials to take you Photography and Photo Editing skills to the Next Level.